Skip to content
- I grew up in New Delhi, India. At the age of 11 I taught myself to code and made MSN Messenger bots so I could impress the girls I was too shy to talk to at school.
- I moved to the US after college to pursue a Ph.D. at Princeton, where I taught programming and algorithms to undergrads.
- I dropped out of my Ph.D. to become a Product Manager at Facebook. I started the Facebook Blood Donation project at a company hackathon in 2015 and helped Facebook Messenger become the fastest growing app on the App Store in 2016.
- Since 2017, I have been building Machine Learning products at Square and DoorDash. I have applied ML to logistics, marketing and growth.
- I am a firm believer in the potential for Machine Learning to usher in a new era of personal freedom for humanity.